Friday, November 27, 2009

The Anchor Room book store

On Tuesday I made my final trip to the Anchor Room Christian bookstore. The owner of the store is battling cancer and the store will be closing soon. It saddens me to see this store go, as it is the only one of its kind that I know of in this area. There are no other Christian bookstores in Fort Wayne. Up until August 3, 2009 I had only made one or two trips to the store, but I had been in there at least four times in the last four months. I did manage to get a couple of photo’s of my kids playing in the pay area of the store during their time they stayed with me this summer.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Isn't there a christian book store in Cold Water Crossing? Back by where the old country buffet use to be?

ida said...

yes they are called family christian book stores. i looked it up to tell you about them.

one on coldwater

and one in the 4200 block of west jefferson blvd.

all in fort wayne.


i love them here in indy. you should check them out.