Monday, January 25, 2010

Blogger M.I.A


Missing in action. This blogger has been missing in action over the past several months. Too much life at the current time. We had a major issue with my son back in December that saw him in the hospital from December 18th until December 30th. He is now on medication. The good news is he is doing a lot better now and is in his third week with no problems at school. I thank God for whatever it was that changed and for the great improvement that we have seen. I also want to thank all of you that prayed for him.

For the past few months I have been working fifty plus hours a week and what little time I have had left I have been devoting to cleaning up the family room area of my house. I am almost there with the family room. After working for a while each evening on that it seems like all I can do then is colapse on the couch and watch TV. The family room I am cleaning out the stuff that was in there. Selling it or getting rid of it if I don't think I will use it. The idea is that it will be a recreation room for the kids when they are here. Yesterday the kids and I went shopping for a 42" Plasma TV for that room. Today I spent some time mounting the bracket ont he wall on which I will mount the new TV on. All in all life is going pretty good at the moment. I am looking forward to getting back to blogging and working on my website. The website hasn't been updated in a year (YIKES!). I am in the process of redesigning the site to make it much easier to update. It currently takes about four hours to process just a little bit of stuff to the site. I am also looking forward to getting back out track side for some rail fanning.






































































2 comments:

ida said...

lol thanks for the blog.

between moving during christmas and unpacking for the new year i've been busy too. sometimes i spend an unreal amount of time on the interent in a coma state thinking about things that are finally settling down in my brain about my life. my daughter is a joy to me and the dog a second joy.

work is work. no more no less. thank God i dont get into overtime anymore.

i live near a train track now. i didnt realize it until a few days ago when one came threw and i said man that was close. lol.........i thought i was going to die. havent heard a train at night yet. i kinda miss those. but then i was a few blocks away back in the day (including fort wayne)

Sheila said...

I know what you mean about life.... mine has been full of exercise and work.. .we do what we can when we can. Congrats on the tv.