Friday, September 9, 2011

Making it all worth while.

Eariler in the summer I decided that I would build a platform for my cats to sit on behind my couch so they could look out the Window when they wanted. I have three indoor cats and they had never had a place to look out. My son Dakota and I one Sunday afternoon decided it was time to build it. It was one of those father son type things that we could do together. From time to time when I come home from work I see one to three cats sitting on it at any given time. Today I am home on Vacation and Fuzzy (AKA Momma Kitty) was laying all streched out in front of the window. Needless to say the things we do for our kids and for our pets.

1 comment:

ida said...

this is a cool post. so you build the stand. then you made the couch too for the cats. that is cool as all get out. i am horribly allergic to cats but they have feelings too. cookie (my dog) loves looking out the windows too. she normally sets on tashas bed. or looks out the patio door window. i just keep the shades at her height. lol