Sunday, March 14, 2010

Streaming Video via the internet and the Emachines E725-4520

First off this is my 100th post. I started this blog a little over a year ago and finally reached 100 posts.


Over the past week or so I have continued to test and try out my new Emachines E725-4520 laptop and I am happy to say I am very well pleased with my purchase. Last Sunday I decided to try some streaming video from the internet via the new laptop. I had it sitting on my kitchen table and was able to get cartoons for the kids from different sources via the internet. Other than the band width problems I have because I have a low end DSL the performance was outstanding. Today I decided to take my new laptop with me to breakfast at Mc Donalds and was able to connect to the internet no problems. I ran the computer the whole time on batery power and everything went well. I believe what I have read that the battery would last about 2.5 hours as I have about 2 hours of time left via the meter when I started it just a few minutes ago. One of the other things I wanted to try was an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse. I just removed the old laptop and plugged the new one in and all worked fine. If you are looking for an inexpensive laptop I would highly recommend this one. So far I have really enjoyed having it over the past couple of weeks.

No comments: