Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When did it get to be "OK"

I have spent the better part of this afternoon feeling like crap, so I stopped at Walmart and bought some cookies and got a movie from Redbox. I brought the movie home and watched it. I decided I would return it to the Walgreens around the corner and just got back from doing that. While I was standing in line, yes there was a line, I saw a woman who had this written on her shirt. Now, I am sensoring the saying as I don't believe in profanity. The saying read "F you you F'n F". My kids call it the F word. She had it at least three times on her shirt and she had two little kids with her. I know this country believes in free speach, but this is just ridiculous. My son gets in trouble at school if he says "Freekin" and we allow people to walk around with sayings like this on their tee shirts. No wonder this country is going in the crapper.

2 comments:

ida said...

you can always tell a ho from a mile away. we have one at work too with those fun shirts. lately she has toned down her shirts. perhaps it peer pressure on her part. me and a few others have been wearing the work shirts only. for over a year now. i started when i heard a comment about how big my boobs were. i did it for self preservation. now i just like bumming it at work. :) opps, i got on a big work shirt today and its my off day....lol

Sheila said...

There is no real reason to have this type of shirt in one's possession - let alone on their body, but then why did someone make this shirt in the first place?