Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A man's best friend is his cat?

Normally at this time of the evening I am on my couch and I usually have cats sleeping around me. Today no cats to be seen. I am not sure were they are in the house at the moment. The two younger cats have a birthday next Tuesday so I will be letting my son plan something for their birthday. He wants to be here at my home on that day. Its a big thing for him. My cats do at times provide company and entertainment. They also end up frustrating me at times by detroying things in the house.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

ida said...

my daughters dog cookie likes to eat mp4 players. thank God i have never boughten the expensive ipod. lol . this last one she ate was high up on a counter stool type chair in a pocket. now tell me how a shiz/poodle did that at 11 pounds. though she is a good jumper........if i place anything higher for her i think i'll hang it on the ceiling.