Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

It’s official! I hate winter! I hate snow, cold, and ice. Is it spring yet? According to all the weather predictions for this winter we are to have our first bad winter in a number of years. I believe Mother Nature has allowed Old Man Winter an early start. Oh boy! Considering that it has hardly done nothing but snow on and off for over a week I am betting all the predictions are correct. The good news for me is I work outside and the worse the weather is the more work I will have. I just hope it doesn't get bitterly cold but, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you have a walking or mounted route? eithor way i am impressed that your out in that weather everyday. my knees and body feel the pain from the cold. i see why people move to florida for retirement. we have these heaters on 2 of our 4 docks where i am. and, i have been known to park under one of them and take a 2 min heat break. it gets cold driving on the inside too.
Good train picture. reminds me of a book cover.

Anonymous said...

Actually old man winter was late showing his weary head, which means if we do have a bad winter, it will be a late and probably long one. I'm not complaining. I don't like driving in it or walking on it, but you have to admit that God really does paint a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

I have a walking route for the moment. Considering we didn't have much in the way of snow or cold until February last year or any year before for the last while it seems way early for Old Man Winter to show his head!