Sunday, April 12, 2009

The guard dog

Went to the Dollar store and Walmart with my sister this afternoon. As we were leaving Walmart I looked across Washington Center road into a business complex and I noticed this cat waliking infront of one of the businesses. I also saw this statue of the dog you see in the picture. The cat was making it's way down infront of one of the business when he spotted this dog. Well, the cat immediately retreats and looks back to see if the dog is following him. When he noticed the dog wasn't following he sneaks back down that way, pokes his head up to take a look and retreats again. He did this several times until he was satisfied that it wasn't a real dog. He then made his way infront of the dog and on his way. Needless to say, I had the best laugh I have had in a while watching this cat run from the would-be german sheppard.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

It was really funny!

ida said...

that was funny.