Saturday, April 25, 2009

The simple things in life are FREE!

Today was like any other day. I got up and got ready for work. As I started to get into my car I noticed the morning sky and the colors in it. I felt compelled to take out my camera phone and take this photo of the sky. Yes, it was a little dark. I don't know what it is with me a the current time, but simple things in life seem to be the thing I am noticing now. Am I just getting old? I guess as one of the country music songs says "The simple things in life are free". And Yes, it was a great day. The weather was warm and sunny. A great way to start off my week of vacation.





1 comment:

ida said...

i watched a sunset the other day on the dock while i was waiting on the fedex truck. it was beautiful. other people didnt want to take a glance at it or anything. i was mesmerized. God has given us beauty all around. your pic is way cool. something you could blow up and put in the house for decoration cool. its not age. i think its wisdom that gets us to notice the little things.